22.6.06

4days to block test 2, 4 days to the end of my june hols... let me do a concluding report for my hols then... the first week at lep camp.. the second week was basically sick and thought that i was having dengue.. 3 days haunted by fever... 3rd week got pulled back to indo cos i think my mum is worried... so went back for the week and what i did: eat and eat and eat and watch tv and try to read a page or two from my econs notes.. thou din accomplish even a small part of my study plan, i was happy to be back... at least get away from singapore for a while... breathe some fresh air... came back on sat and went for mc anniversary on sun... was quite fun actually.. looking at faces that used to appear in tv walking in front of u... but not all appear to be as good as they seem.. anw i did a most incredible thing... i told him we're tong xiang... took a photo... he doesn't even know my name... haha... so funny.. the others were also busy taking pictures esp the guys... quite shocked to see them so crazy after those stars... haha... btw the cake was really nice.. i really hope to continue lessons.. may not lead me anywhere but just enjoy gg lessons.. it's an interest lah.. the last week... mugging.. or should i say last-minute sponging... trying to squeeze in as much stuff as possible... hmm... dun think will do very well this time... but at least i think my hols was quite fulfilling... not in the studies sense lah.. ok i shall continue to mug somemore... hope i wun die too badly this time round..

No comments: