30.4.06

i seem to be very off-touch with my surroundings... or is it jus things are happening too quickly... more and more people around are getting attached.. quite surprised to see people u never dreamed off being a couple walking around together... is it jus for the sake of being attached or really out of love?? nvm... jus be happy...
i love the feeling of being surrounded by music... i enjoy staying around at m.c... impressed by talented pple... so cool... i wanna immerse myself in music but how should i path my way towards tt?
was chatting online with chiayi.. being asked abt my plans.. i always told her i wanted to go overseas for uni studies but i dun seem to be enthusiastic enuff.. not doing enuff research and thinking.. but it may be becos i noe my chances of gg overseas is not very high... i noe this in my heart tt's why so passive...my wish to leave this place has wavered... i have forgotten why i wanted to leave in the first place.. wadever...
she wanna do psychology.. i think it's interesting but i thought her interest was in design... has she changed, maybe it's been a long time we've really talked or heard from each other... i'm confused.. i dunno how to path my way ahead.... n i'm still gg round and round in my piles of work... lots to catch up but not motivated at all... i dun see how i can touch the 4As.. long weekend... lost in confusion... confused....

No comments: