11.10.05

finally finished my long and torturous exams... locking myself at home for five days was really a very challenging task... but i figured that the things i did in those five days were really more meaningful and fruitful than any other normal school days.. had nice conversations with mami, xiaowei, and some imposters.. cook myself nice food... life is so simple.. wake up early,study, eat, study, eat, watch tv, sleep.. the moment my last paper ended.. i was surprisingly not excited at all... all i felt was emptiness.. as if my life is going to change again... no more-stay-at-home-all-day days... aimless.. though i was very gek during the five day break when everyone was telling me where they go play, when i had the chance to play i dun feel very happy... yesterday was really a bad bad day... paper din finish, had some project to do... then went for dinner met a weird person who told me my face is very dirty, i shud not eat fried oyster... then came home and broke a plate... everything was jus wrong.. as if all these were preempting something... today went to sing k, then walked around orchard for 3+ hrs then went to eat ajisen... singing k was really relaxing but after tt all the bad mood jus returned.. now i'm feeling extremely horrible while i type all these.. dunno why... haf to go school again tml... shall i put a paper bag over my head.. i dun wanna see anyone... very tired to need to respond to everyone and everything around... jus let me be emotionless and motionless for these few days... can i?! ARH~~~ papers are coming back on fri and the following week... dun really expect good results... but pls let me promote.. i dun wanna to worry i dun wana think abt anything... my brain cells need time to regenerate.. pls forgive me anyone who has read till this point.. i shudn't pass all these negative emotions to u... but i need to let all these things out... ok when i end this entry i shall jus go to sleep and tomorrow WILL be a better day!! hope... nitez...

No comments: