6.8.05

Friday was a bad day... sang horribly during announcement.. even got comments tt i was acting cute... in the afternoon went to SA for rehearsal... got commented tt my movements on stage are very weird and ugly... then rushed back for geyao rehearsal after tt... tt was the worse part of the day... got scolded twice by the PA staff.. first time for interrupting his conversation wif fengyi... second was when i tapped the mike... then it came the worst moment... i was on stage to test out the sound system.. then the music played... i din noe how to sing wif the music cos it was the first time hear the arrangement... i was feeling very helpless... the stage light was so glaring i carn see anyone in the audience and i couldn't follow the music... so i said "fengyi i dunno how to follow the music" and got off the stage.... very disappointed... then got comments tt my costume blended into the background... everyone was wearing very glamourously except me...i realised my confidence level has been going lower and lower..... this cannot continue... pls somebody help me bring back my confidence before the 2 competitions.... pls somebody help!!
anw to my fellow lep council peeps and all who helped out at the event.... good job... the event was successful... and thanks to all the actors and actresses for the skit... u all were great!!!

No comments: