15.6.05

very excited over my blog... now i understand why everyone's getting themselves a blog... it's not really about the entries by the bloggers but the tags pple put up... so happy to see pple tagging already!! hey everyone, continue to tag ok!!
anw yesterday tried to cook myself a new dish... hmm... i mixed chopped up vegetable with chopped up luncheon meat and egg together... then fried it... i was worried the veg was not cooked enuff so decided to leave the thing frying for like ages... in the end guess wad happen? my egg was burnt but the veg was still not cooked!! anw since i cooked it so i haf to eat it... and i ate it... haven tried bitter egg before... come look for me... i wun gif up... shall continue cooking up new dishes... await my new inventions.... haha... lesson learnt: fry ur ingredients, make sure they're cooked before pouring in the egg...

No comments: